1. Which ornament was famous among the Harappans?
2 . What was the staple food of the Harappans?
Answer: Wheat & Barley
3. Garments of Harappan people were usully made of______________
4. Who wrote ‘Gaudbaho’?
5. Dilwara temple is situated in______________
Answer: Mount Abu (Rajasthan)
6. ‘Adhai-Din-Ka-Jhopra’ is situated in______________
Answer: Ajmer (Rajasthan)
7. Who constructed ‘Jamma Masjid’?
8. ‘Golkunda Fort’ is situated in______________
9. Who wrote ‘Milinda Panho’?
10. Bikramanka Dev Charitra was written by______________
11. What is Epigraphy?
Answer: Study of Inspcrition
12. Who wrote ‘Kavyadarsha’?
13. Who invented ‘ZERO’?
14. Who wrote ‘Navashasanka Charitra’?
Answer: Padma Gupta
15. Who discovered Harappa?
Answer: D. R. Sahani (1921)
16. At present ‘Mohenjodaro’ is located in______________
Answer: Larkana dist. of Sindhu
17. Harappan Civilization was______________
Answer: An urban based civilization
18. Harappan people used to have their dead person______________
19. Lothal was famous as______________
Answer: A Sea Port
20. Which metal was unknown to the Indus people?