101.The Treaty of Neville was forced by the Allies upon _______ on November 27, 1919.
a) Yugoslavia b) Turkey c) Hungary d) Bulgaria
102. The Allied powers imposed the Treaty of Sevres upon _______ on August 10, 1920.
a) Turkey b) China c) Hungary d) Yugoslavia
103.To promote international co-operation and peace, the American President _______ decided to create the League of Nations at the Paris Peace Conference.
a) Theodore Roosevelt b) Woodrow Wilson
c) Truman d) Kennedy
104. To promote international co-operation and peace, the American President Woodrow Wilson decided to create the League of Nations at the _______ Peace Conference.
a) Paris b) Peking c) Moscow d) New Delhi
105. Germany entered into a Dual Alliance with Austria-Hungary on _______
a) 1859 b) 1879 c) 1885 d) 1894
106. In 1882 _______ entered the Dual Alliance which now became the Triple Alliance.
a) China b) Turkey c) Italy d) Yugoslavia
107. The Russian Revolution of _______ led to the establishment of Constitutional Monarchy in Russia.
a) 1805 b) 1895 c) 1905 d) 1909
108.In _______ Russia joined the Entente cordiale which became the Triple Entente.
a) 1807 b) 1857 c) 1867 d) 1907
109.In 1911 _______ seized the Ottoman Provinces of Tripoli and Cyrenaica which lead to the Balkan Wars.
a) Russia b) Italy c) France d) Turkey
110.In _______ First World War started in Europe.
a) 1904 b) 1914 c) 1925 d) 1934
111.In June 28,1914 Archduke _______ and his wife are murdered by a Serbian youth at Sarajevo.
a) Mussolini b) Sun Yat-sen c) Hitler d) Francis Ferdinand
112.In July 20, 1914 _______ declared war on Serbia.
a) China b) USA c) Turkey d) Austria
113.In Aug 1, 1914 _______ declared war on Russia.
a) Germany b) USA c) China d) Turkey
114.In Aug 3, 1914 Germany declared war on _______
a) France b) USA c) Turkey d) China
115.In Aug 4, 1914 _______ invaded Belgium.
a) Germany b) Britain c) Russia d) USA
116.In _______ Italy and Rumania joined the Allies.
a) 1815 b) 1875 c) 1905 d) 1915
117. In 1918 the Treaty of Brest-Litovsk was signed between Germany and _______
a) Russia b) Turkey c) Britain d) France
118. In 1918 the Treaty of _______ was signed between Germany and Russia.
a)Damascus b) Paris c) Brest-Litovsk d)London
119. In _______ the Treaty of Brest-Litovsk was signed between Germany and Russia.
a) 1908 b) 1912 c) 1918 d) 1942
120.The flashpoint of the First World War is generally regarded as the 1914 assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand, heir to the throne of Austria-Hungary, during a state visit to _______
a) London b) Paris c) Sarajevo d) Damascus
101.d 102.a 103.b 104.a 105.b 106.c 107.c 108.d 109.b 110.b
111.d 112.d 113.a 114.a 115.a 116.d 117.a 118.c 119.c 120.c