1. What is the instrument that determines specific gravity of liquids?
2. Which seas are linked by the Suez Canal?
Answer: The Mediterranean and the Red sea
3. Mrinalini Sarabhai associated with which dance?
Answer: Classical Dancer and Choreographer
4. National Rural Livelihood Scheme has been launched:
Answer: To help SHG for gainful employment
5. The Governor of a State can be removed by:
6. Cancer is a disease where we find uncontrolled?
Answer: Cell Division
7. In Which city is the Indian Institute of Petroleum located?
Answer: Dehradun (Uttatrakhand)
8. Silvassa is the Capital of ____
Answer: Dadra and Nagar Haveli
9. The Change of state directly from solid to gas called _____
10. What is instrument for measuring blood pressure called?