1. During the reign of which Mughal emperor, was the empire territorially most extensive?
- Shah Jahan
2. Which of the following was the biggest port during the Mughal period?
3. Who of the following described Taj Mahal as "A teardrop on the cheek of eternity"?
- Jawaharlal Nehru
- Rabindranath Tagore
- George Bernard Shaw
- Richard Attenburrough
4. Who led the Mughal forces at the Battle of Haldighati against Rana Pratap of Mewar?
- Raja Man Singh
- Bairam Khan
- Todar Mal
- Prince Salim
5. Which of the following Rajput dynasties did not surrender to Akbar?
6. When did the battle of Plassey fought?
7. Who was the founder of British Empire in India?
- Sir Blaire
- Robert Clive
- Robert Roe
8. Which one of the following kingdoms was annexed to the Mughal empire during the reign of Shahjahan?
9. Akbar’s land revenue system was known as :
- Todar mal’s revenue
- Zabti system
- Bandobast system
- All of the above
10. Babar won the Battle of Panipat mainly because of :
- Tulughma system
- his military skill
- his cavalry
- Afghan's disunity
11. The Treaty of Pondicherry brought which Carnatic war to an end?
- Neither A nor B
12. Where did Babar Die?
13. Arcot in the capital of which City?
- None of the above
14. The most famous court-poet (in Hindi literature) of Akbar was:
- Abdur Rahim-Khan-i-Khanan
15. Name the battle where Count-de-Lally was defeated by Sir Eyre Coote.
16. Who introduced Dyarchy?
- Sir Thomas Roe
- Robert Alphonsa