1. Which Article deals with the free and compulsory education to all children below 14 years of age?
Answer: Article - 45
2. Which Articles deals with Organisation of Village Panchayat?
Answer: Article - 40
3. When was launched on AAY (Andyodaya Anna Yojana ) Scheme?
Answer: 25th December, 2000.
4. Indira Awass Yojana was launched on which year?
5. Which Amendment is known as Mini Constitution?
6. Which Amendment created the National Capital Territory of Delhi?
Answer: 69th Amendment.
7. Five Year Plan borrowed from which Country?
8. From which country Indian Constitution borrowed Federal System and Union State List?
9. From which country Indian Constitution borrowed Speaker in Lok Sabha and Parliament Election?
10. As per the Constitution of India, the intervening period between two session of Parliament should not be more than___.
Answer: 6 Months.
11. The President of India by order constitutes a Finance Commission Every ____
Answer: Fifth Year
12. How is the change in government in modern State Carried out?
Answer: Through Elections and Smooth Transfer of Power