1. When was the Indian Citizenship Act passed?
2. Which State of the Indian Union has a separate Constitution?
Answer: Jammu and Kashmir
3. When was Indian Independence Act passed, by whom?
Answer: 05.07.1947 / Mountbatten Plan
4. Who was the chairman of the Constituent Assembly?
Answer: Dr. Rajendra Prasad
5. Who was the Chairman of the Drafting Committee?
Answer: Dr. B.R. Ambedkar
6. When was the Constitution adopted?
7. When did the Constitution come into force?
Answer: 26th January 1950
8. How many states and union territories are there in the Indian Union?
Answer: 29 states and 7 union territories
9. How many categories are the Indian citizens divided?
Answer: Two (1.By birth,2.By adoption)
10. What are the freedoms granted to citizens by Article 19 of the Indian Constitution?
Answer: Grants 6 freedoms