1. Which amendment of the constitution enumerates the fundamental duty
Answer: 42nd Amendment in 1976
2. In which parts of acticle given Right to Freedom to all?
Answer: Article 19 to 22
3. Child Labour is prohibited by the Article is___
4. Direct Principles are enriched in Part___of the Indian Constitution.
5. Article 14 to 18 deals with___
Answer: Right to Equality
6. Part III of the Indian Constitution deals with___
Answer: Fundamental Rights
7. The Chief Minister of State runs the Administration in the name of the___
8. The Governor appoints____of the members to the Legislative Council Whenever it exists.
9. The Union Territories are administered by the President through___
Answer: Lieutenant Governors
10. A Citizen of India above___years of age can contest in the election to Members of Look Sabha.
Answer: 30 years