1. The term of the Governor is normally____years
2. When was abolished upper house in Tamil Nadu?
3. Which amendment act in 1988 lowered the voting age from 21 years to 18 years?
4. Which article empowers the Governors to appoint the Chief Minister?
5. Presidential rule in state recognised by the article of___?
6. The efficiency functioning of the assembly is in the hands of the___.
7. When was Delhi the status of National Capital Territory by the 67th amendment of constitution?
8. Contingency fund of the state meet on____
9. The Chief Minister and other Ministers are appointed by___
10. India consists of___
29 states and 7 Union Territories