SSLC (10th Standard Important Notes of FASCISM IN IYALY and NAZISM IN GERMANY
A.FASCISM IN IYALY (A.D.1922-A.D.1945)
1. The founder of the fascist party was Benito Mussolini.
2. Mussolini organized the national fascist party in nov . 1921.
3. Mussolini provided a Stable government.
4. The great relief was provided to the worked by Charter of Labour.
5. Musssolini made common Cause with Hittler.
6. Mussolini left the League of Nation in 1937.
B. NAZISM IN GERMANY (A.D.1933-A.D.1945)
1. A democratic constitution with federal structure was established by a Nation assembly met at Weimer.
2. The Allied armies occupied the resources rich Rhineland.
3. Hitler’s anti-Semitism grew to the extent of killing the Jews.
4. For some time Hitler was a Painter.
5. In 1941, Hitler invaded Russia.
6. The Allies were strengthened by the entry of America