Mother Teresa Women’s University
Eligible Women Candidates desirous of pursuing Ph.D Program (both Full Time/Part Time) in the University are instructed to apply in the prescribed form for the Pre-Registration Qualifying Entrance Examination (Written Test and Interview). Faculty-wise disciplines offered by the University are detailed below:
Name of the Course: Ph.D (Full Time / Part Time)
Name of the Subjects
- Arts - Tamil Studies, English, Women’s Studies, Sociology / Social work/ Historical Studies, Commerce.
- Science - Bio-Technology, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Textiles & Clothing.
- Education - Education, Special Education
1. Candidates those who have passed through 10+2+3+2 / 11+1+3+2 / 10+3+2+2
2. PG Degree with 55% of marks ( 50% marks for SC / ST)
3. M.Ed qualification is essential for Ph.D in Education
Mode of Selection: Based on Written Test and Interview
Note: NET/SET/GATE CANDIDATES ARE EXEMPTED FROM ENTRANCE EXAMINATION / Two years experience in Teaching / Laboratory (Government / Private) is essential for applying
- Last Date for receipt of Filled in Applications :30.11.2018
- Written Test : 19.12.2018(Time:10.00 am to 1.00 pm)
- Interview in the Concerned Department : 19.12.2018 (2.00 pm to 5.00 pm)
For Download Detailed Notification: