Tamilnadu Rural Transformation Project (TNRTP)
Promoting Rural Enterprises
Invitation of Applications for various openings in TNRTP
Last Date to Apply Online: 31.10.2018
Tamil Nadu Rural Transformation Project (TNRTP) is a Government of Tamil Nadu initiative, supported by World Bank, which will be implemented in 120 blocks of 26 districts in Tamil Nadu. The Project will be implemented by an independent society – “Tamil Nadu Rural Transformation Society” (TNRTS), under the Rural Development Department, Govt of TN.
To implement this ambitious Project, TNRTP seeks applications from committed professionals for the following positions:
Name of the Posts and Vacancies
- Chief Operating Officer (COO) – Project implementation - 01 Post
- Associate COO - Enterprise business financing - 01 Post
- Associate COO - Skills and Jobs - 01 Post
- Deputy COO - Enterprise Ecosystem Development - 01 Post
- Deputy COO - Business Innovations - 01 Post
- Deputy COO - Skills and jobs - 01 Post
- Deputy COO -EDP & Partnership - 01 Post
- Deputy COO - Accounts - 01 Post
- Deputy COO - M&E/MIS - 01 Post
- Deputy COO - Environment & Social Management Framework (ESMF) - 01 Post
- District Executive Officer - 18 Posts
- Young Professional - 29 Posts
Total No. of Vacancies: 57 Posts
- The Number of positions may increase or decrease based on requirement of the Project.
- For all positions where work experience is required, only post qualification relevant work experience would be considered.
- For positions 4 to 12 – Proficiency in reading, writing and speaking in Tamil is mandatory
- TIER 1 Institutions
- For some positions, eligibility for education qualification is ONLY from Tier 1 institutions. The list of Tier 1 institutions is the top 50 Management Institutions from the MHRD’s National Institute Ranking Framework. Apart from these 50 institutions, TNRTP has also added some additional colleges of national repute (offering relevant degrees) to the list of Tier 1 Institutions
- For calculation of age limit and duration of work experience (as applicable), the date of release of advertisement would be considered as the cut off date
- CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED TO READ THE ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA CAREFULLY BEFORE APPLYING.
- WHILE APPLYING FOR ANY POSITION ONLINE, DESCRIBE YOUR WORK EXPERIENCE IN DETAIL TO CLEARLY ESTABLISH THAT YOU HAVE THE RELEVANT WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIRED FOR THE POSITION.
- APPLICATIONS WHICH DO NOT CLEARLY DESCRIBE AND ESTABLISH RELEVANT WORK EXPERIENCE FOR THE POSITION WILL NOT BE SHORTLISTED
- All Positions are offered on contract basis for maximum of two years.
For more details please visit Official Website: http://tnrtp.org/aboutus.php