Government of India, Ministry of Railways
Railway Recruitment Boards
RRB ALP & Technician Posts Increased Vacancies - 2018:
RRBs have notified 26,502 vacancies for the posts of Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) and Technicians.
These 26,502 vacancies are likely to be increased to about 60,000 vacancies.
Post wise details of enhanced vacancies will be advised on the official websites of RRBs in due
RRB Aspirants (Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) and Technicians) are requested to visit the official websites of RRBs regularly for updates.
For Detailed Information regarding Increased Vacancies Click Here
Mode of Exam: First Stage Computer Based Test (CBT)
Duration of CBT : 60 minutes (80 minutes for eligible PWD candidates accompanied with scribe)
Total Number of questions : 75
Negative Marking : 1/3rd for every incorrect answer
Questions will asked following Subject Discipline
1. Mathematics - 20 Questions
2. General Intelligence and Reasoning - 25 Questions
3. General Science - 20 Questions
4. General awareness and Current Affairs - 10 Questions
- Commencement of first stage CBT - 09/08/2018
- Download of E-Call letter - 05/08/2018
Download Hall Ticket (Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) and Technicians) : Click Here