Indian Institute of Information Technology
(An Institute of National Importance under MHRD, Govt. of India)
NIT Campus, Tiruchirappalli -15
IIITT/ Non-Teaching staff/Recrt/2017 Date: 25/10/2017
Press Advt. No. 03 /2017
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for recruitment of non-teaching posts on Temporary basis. Detailed information regarding posts, vacancies, qualification, experience, age limit, salary, etc., can be accessed through the link www.nitt.edu/home/iiits/ Temporary Non-teaching recruitment Notification No.IIITT/TNS/03/2017. Last date for receipt of Applications is 14.11.2017.
Last Date: 14.11.2017
Name of the Post
1. Accountant - 1 Post, Salary: Rs.30,000/-
2. Technical Assistant - 4 Posts, Salary: Rs.30,000/-
3. Library Assistant - 1 Post, Salary: Rs.30,000/-
4. Assistant - 4 Posts, Salary: Rs.17,000/-
5. Multi -Tasking Staff - 1 Post, Salary: Rs.13,000/
Total Vacancies: 11 Posts
1. Accountant - First class Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce with Honors in Accountancy/Finance
2. Technical AssistantPost-graduate degree in science S, IT, Computer Applications) or B.E/B.Tech in ECE, Computer Science Engineering/Information Technology
3. Library Assistant - Master's Degree in Library Science /Information Science/Documentation Science
4. Assistant - 10+2 in any discipline with a minimum Typing speed of 35 w.p.m and proficiency in Computer word processing and Spread sheet.
5. Multi -Tasking Staff Matriculation or ITI
How to Apply: Candidates should submit their application in the proforma enclosed in Annexure - III so as to reach the following address on or before 14, November 2017.
The Mentor Director [Attn: The Dean (IIITT)]
Indian Institute of Information Technology Tiruchirappalli
National Institute of Technology Campus,
Tiruchirappalli – 620 015.
For Download Detailed Notification and Application Form: Click Here