Superfast Revision Notes (General Knowledge)
The Universe, Solar System And Its Facts
Hi friends, today through my this post we may get a superfast revision note on the universe and our solar system that are very important for all the competitive exams.
- The moon is Earth's only permanent natural satelite.
- Hubble telescope is powered two large solar panels.
- The diameter of Jupiter is 86,881 miles.
- The temperature of sun's outer surface is 6000.
- After Sun's center is left, it will start to cool down.
- The diameter of Saturn is 120 536 kilometers.
- Venus is the planets of the solar system which has the longest period of rotation.
- The diameter of Uranus is 31,518 miles.
- A terrestrial planet is a planet of a dense and rocky body.
- A revolution of earth takes about one year.
- Along with stars, there is a huge capacity of dust and gases.
- The moon doesnot produce and light but it looks bright to us because it reflect light from the Sun.
- In 1931, radio waves coming from space was first detected.
- The Pluto is the coldest and smallest planet in our solar system.
- The Average distance of Moon from Earth is 238,855 miles.
- The age of Moon is 4.527 billion years.
- The Orbital period of Moon is 27 days.
- The Solar System was formed around 4.6 billion years ago.
- The Sun is 300000 times larger than the Earth.
- Earth's moon is the only place where the human have set their foot.