Answer: Article 1
32. In which part of Indian Constitution fundamental rights are given?
Answer: Part III
33. Who is the fundamental rights?
34. According to Indian Constitution right to property is a ________
Answer: Statutory Right
35. When was National Commistions for Minorities was conferred statutory status?
36. In which Article of the Constitution of India the right to Constitutional remedies has been provided?
Answer: Article 32
37. Which fundamental right was called the "Heart of the Indian Constitution" by B.R.Ambedkar?
Answer: Constitutional Remedies
38. Which type of writ is damanded to a person in a court, who is doubted to be detained or missing?
Answer: Habeas Corpus
39. Which of the writ can be issued by the supreme court or a high court to person a task that he failed to perform?
40. What is the writ issued by the supreme court or a high court to dismiss an authority?
Answer: Quo Warranto