SSLC History Important Notes of Freedom Movement in India (Gandhian Era)A. FREEDOM MOVEMENT IN INDIA – PHASE -1 PRE- GANDHIAN ERA (A.D.1885-A.D.1919)
1. The Unification of the country was brought by the British Imperialism.
2. The language of the educated Indians was English.
3. The religious and social reformers prepared the ground for the rise of nationalism.
4. The policies of the moderates were described by the Extremist as political mendicancy.
5. open split in the occurred in the sessions held at surat.
6.The minto movies reforms introduced separate electorate for the muslims.
7. Home Rule League in Bombay was formed by tilak.
B. FREEDOM MOVEMENT IN INDIA – PHASE -11 GANDHANERA (A.D.1920-A.D.1947)
1. Gandhiji advocated a new technique in our freedom struggle sathyagraha.
2. C.R. Das and Motial Nehru formed the swaraj party.
3. The Indian constitution was formally adopted on January 26, 1950.
4. In 1932 the British government announced a scheme known as communal award.
5. The British viceroy responsible for involving Indians in the second world war Linlithgow.
6. To form the interim government Nehru sougth the help of Jinnah.
7. First and last Indian governor general of india is C.Rajagopalachari.
8. The task of unifying Indian states was undertaken by Sardar Vallabhbai patel.
9. First president of india is Dr.Rajaendra Prasad.