3) The number of members, the President of India can nominate to Rajya Sabha _______
4) A bill in each house is subject to ________ ?
(a) Single Reading
(b) Two Reading
(c) Five Reading
(d) Three Reading
5) Indian federal system is greatly influenced by the federal system in ________?
6) What are the chief source of political power in India?
(b) Supreme Court
7) The constitution of India came into force on ______
(a) 26th November 1949
(b) 26th January 1950
(c) 26th January 1951
(d) 26th November 1952
8) How many maximum members are in Rajya Sabha ?
9) The retiring age of Supreme and High court judges
10) Which is the lengthiest amendment to the Constitution of India?
(a) 42nd Amendment
(b) 48th Amendment
(c) 72nd Amendment
(d) 68th Amendment