3) FORTRAN is?
(a) File Translation
(b) Format Translation
(c) Formula Translation
(d) Floppy Translation
4) EEPROM stand for?
(a) Electrically Erasable Programmable Read Only Memory
(b) Easily Erasable Programmable Read Only Memory
(c) Electronic Erasable Programmable Read Only Memory
(d) None of the above
5) Second Generation computers were developed during ____
(a)1949 to 1955
(b) 1956 to 1965
(c) 1965 to 1970
(d) 1970 to 1990
6) The computer size was very large in ?
(a) First Generation
(b) Second Generation
(c) Third Generation
(d) Fourth Generation
7) UNIVAC is?
(a) Universal Automatic Computer
(b) Universal Array Computer
(c) Unique Automatic Computer
(d) Unvalued Automatic Computer
8) Which operation is not performed by computer?
9) Fifth generation computer is also known as________
(a) Knowledge information processing system
(b) Very large scale integration (VLSI)
(c) Both of above
(d) None of above
10) Central Processing Unit is combination of _______
(a) Control and storage
(b) Control and output unit
(c) Arithmetic logic and input unit
(d) Arithmetic logic and control unit