a) Life expectancy, per capita GDP and sex ratio
b) Sex ratio, educational attainment and pure drinking water
c) Life expectancy, per capita GDP and educational attainment
d) Per capita GDP, infrastructure and sex ratio
13. Which one of the following is an example of Bloack Mountain?
a) NIlgiri Mountain
b) Aravalli Mountain
c) Satpura Mountain
d) Sahyadri Mountain
14. The incident of Chauri-Chaura is associated with
a) Non-cooperation Movement
b) Civil Disobedience Movement
c) Quit India Movement
d) Revolutionary MOvement
15. In agricultural production, Food grains include
a) Only cerals
b) Cereals and pulses
c) Cereals and oilseeds
d) Pulses and oilseeds
16. One of the founders of Swarajya Party was
a) Madan Mohan Malviya
b) Moti Lal Nehru
c) Rajendra Prasad
d) Lala Lajpat Roy
17. In which states and union territories the sex ratio is in favour of Females (2011)?
a) Kerala and Puducherry
b) Kerala, Puducherry & Laksha-dweep
c) Puducherry and Tamilnadu
d) Tamilnadu and Laksha-dweep
18. Which of the following statements is/are correct about Reserve Bank of India?
a) It is a Nationalised bank.
b) It is the Central bank of India.
c) It was established in 1935.
d) All of the above
19. In economic terminology the final production of goods and services valued at market prices during
a year of a nation is known as
a) Gross Domestic Product
b) Gross National Product
c) National Income
d) Net National Product
20. In which census decade the decadal population growth of India was recorded highest?