1. Mohanjadaro is situated in which province?
2. Where did the British defeat Virapandia Kattabomman's army?
b. Singa Puneri
d. Sri Rangam
3. Petty Cheiftains of hilly region during the sangam age were called
4. Who was not the member of Ashtadiggasas?
d. Panaji Surana
5. Match the following
a. Delhi Salo - Balgangadhar Tilak
b. Do or Die - Dayananda Saraswathi
c. Back to Veda - Nethaji
d. Swaraj is my birth right - Gandhiji
Answer: a-3, b-4, c-2, d-1
6. Match the following
a. Sun - Chemical Reaction
b. Solar Cell - Nuclear fusion reaction
c. Lead acid accumulator - Electromagnetic induction
d. AC Generator - Light energy into electricity
Answer: a-2, b-4, c-1, d-3
7. Assertion (A): In traffic signals red colour light is used to stop vehicles
Reasion (R): Red light has smaller wavelength and hence amount of scattering is less.
a. (A) is correct (R) is wrong
b. (A) is wrong (R) is correct
c. Both (A) and (R) are correct
d. Both (A) and (R) are wrong
8. Find out the insecticide used for controlling sap-sucking insects?
9. What is the percentage composition of carbon in steel?
a. 0.15% - 1%
b. 0.25% - 2%
c. 0.35% - 3%
d. 0.9% - 9%
10. Energy currency of the cell is______