1. The total number of planets revolving around the Sun is _________
2. Nitrogen in water is commonly found in the form of _________
3. Red rot of sugar cane is caused by _________
4. The Forests which act as barriers againts cyclones are:
Answer: Mongrove Forest
5. Cripps Mission came to India in _________
6. Who constructed Humayun's tomb in Delhi?
Answer: Haji Bagam
7. To whom the President has to submit his resignation?
Answer: Vice President
8. Name the kingdom which first used elephants in wars?
9. The most abundant element is _________
10. The founder of Arya Samaj was _________