1. Which party demanded statehood for Telangana and contested elections in 1971 later merged with Congress?
(A) Telangana Praja Samiti
(B) Tamil Manila Congress
(C) Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam
(D) Utkala Congress
2. When was the bill for Telangana state passed in the two Houses of the Parliament?
(A) January 2014
(B) March 2014
(C) May 2014
(D) February 2014
3. How many MPs will Telangana send to Lok Sabha?
4. How many assembly constituencies have been allotted to Telangana?
5. Which is the ruling party in Telangana?
(C) YSR Congress
6. Which of the following districts is part of Telangana?
7. Which of the following districts is not part of Telangana?
8. What is the capital of Telangana?
9. After the formation of Telangana, how many states does India have now?
10. Telangana has been formed by dividing which of these states?
(A) Tamil Nadu
(B) Arunachal Pradesh
(D) Andhra Pradesh
11. Who is the first Chief minister of Telangana?
(A) N. Kiran Kumar Reddy
(B) N. Chandrababu Naidu
(C) Chandrashekar Rao
(D) E. S. L. Narasimhan
12. When was Telangana formed?
(A) 1 January 2002
(B) 2 June 2014
(C) 1 August 1960
(D) 31 October 1953
13. Who took oath as first Governor of Telangana?
(A) E. S. L. Narasimhan
(B) Najeeb Jung
(C) Kamla Beniwal
(D) Sheila Dikshit
14. The famous Warangal fort was built by ?
(B) Musunuri Nayaks
(D) Delhi sultans
15. Which of the following dynasties ruled Telangana?
16. Who were rulers of Hyderabad in 1724-1948?
17. When was Telangana merged with Andhra Pradesh?
(A) 5 March 1949
(B) 7 May 1984
(C) 14 July 2000
(D) 1 November 1956
18. Historically, when was Telangana merged with Andhra?
19. Grand Central Terminal, Park Avenue, New York is the world's _____
(A) largest railway station
(B) highest railway station
(C) longest railway station
(D) None of the above
20. The Telangana state was formed on ______ June 2014.
21. Total number of districts in Telangana ______
22. What is the literacy rate in Telangana ______
(A) 59.11 %
(B) 66.46 %
(D) 80.08 %
23. Which one is the largest district by area wise in Telangana ______
24. Bathukamma is a part of which festival ______
25. What was the name of the military operation that conducted to merge Hyderabad with India _____
(A) Operation Thunder
(B) Operation Hyderabad
(C) Operation Polo
(D) Operation Strom
26. Total number of National Park in Telangana ______
27. Who is appointed as the "brand ambassador" of Telangana _____
(A) Mohammad Azharuddin
(B) Saina Nehwal
(C) V. V. S. Laxman
(D) Sania Mirza
28. Who was the last Nizam of Hyderabad ______
(A) Mir Osman Ali Khan
(B) Mir Akbar Ali Khan
(C) Mir Mahbub Ali Khan
(D) Mir Nizam Ali Khan
29. In which year the Charminar was built _____
30. Total number of states that shares borders with Telangana is _____
31. In which year Hyderabad was officially declared as the capital of Nizams ______
32. Who was the founder of the Hyderabad city and Charminar _____
(A) Ibrahim Quli Qutb Shah
(B) Muhammad Quli Qutb Shah
(C) Abdullah Qutb Shah
(D) Abul Hasan Qutb Shah
33. Former prime minister P V Narasimha Rao belongs to which of the following district in Telangana ?
(C) Karim Nagar
34. What is the name of the Hyderabad international airport ?
(A) Indira Gandhi International Airport
(B) Rajiv Gandhi International Airport
(C) Nehru International Airport
(D) Kakatiya International Airport
35. Nagarjuna Sagar dam was built on which river ?
36. Monument Charminar built in which year ?
37. Bhongir fort situated in which district ?
38. Rudrama Devi belongs to which dynasty _____
(A) Vijayanagara Empire
(B) Pallava dynasty
(C) Reddy dynasty
(D) Kakatiya dynasty
39. The Bhadrakali Lake is located in which district _____
40. Telangana state formation day ?
41. Which of the following is Telangana state bird ?
(A) Indian Roller
(C) House Sparrow
(D) None of these
42. Manjira Wild life Sanctuary located in which district of Telangana ?
43. Total number of districts in Telangana ?
44. Which district of Telangana state is largest by area ?
(A) Mahabub Nagar
(B) Ranga reddy
(D) Karim Nagar
45. Who is Brand Ambassador for Telangana ?
(A) Sania Mirza
(B) Saina Nehwal
(C) Saket M
(D) None of these
46. Number of Loksabha constituencies in Telangana state ?
47. An 800-year-old Banyan tree Pillalamarri is situated in which district ?
(B) Karim nagar
(C) Mahabub nagar
48. Which of the following Village/City is famous for Paper industry ?