TNPSC Master publishes relevant fact based Current Affairs almost daily basis. In this current affairs helps you and useful for General Awareness part of TNPSC, UPSC, SSC IBPS Banking and other State Public Service Commission examination. TNPSC Master is a compilation of recent current events. In This section is updated almost daily events, Innovation, Achievement, Awards and New Appointments etc.
- Cauvery Supervisory Committee to meet in New Delhi today (12.09.2016)
- Croatia: Conservatives take lead in Parliamentary elections
- 200 religious leaders urges UK to relax immigration rules for refugees
- Himachal Pradesh govt issues guidelines for Scientific mining & transparent auction
- The Cauvery Supervisory Committee, headed by Union Water Resources Secretary Shashi Shekhar, will meet in New Delhi today to decide on the quantum of Cauvery water to be released to Tamil Nadu and other states. Sources said the Committee will strictly adhere to the final order of Cauvery Water Disputes Tribunal, CWDT, while deciding on the quantum of the water to be released to Tamil Nadu and other states as directed by the Supreme Court.
Croatia: Conservatives take lead in Parliamentary elections
- In Croatia, the conservative Croatian Democratic Union (HDZ) was on track to win the most seats in Parliamentary elections, but it won't be able to rule on their own. It would pave the way for another coalition government in the European Union's newest member state. With more than half of the ballots counted, Croatia's state election authorities said early today that the HDZ, have won 62 seats in the 151-seat parliament, while rival left-leaning People's Coalition won 53
200 religious leaders urges UK to relax immigration rules for refugees
- More than 200 religious leaders have urged the UK to relax immigration rules so refugees from Syria and other areas can be reunited with their families. In a letter to the Prime Minister Theresa May, they say close relatives of Britons and refugees already in the country are living abroad in desperate conditions and should be given a legal route in. People are now making unsafe journeys with avoidable tragedies. Ministers say the UK has been at the head of the response to the crisis.
HP govt issues guidelines for Scientific mining & transparent auction
- Himachal Pradesh government has notified the guidelines for transparent auction and scientific mining and hiked the penalty for offences under the mining act. Officials said, the government has also decided that the mining lease would be granted through open auction. In order to curb illegal mining, the state government has notified the Himachal Pradesh Minor Minerals (Concession) and Minerals (Prevention of Illegal Mining, Transportation and Storage) Rules, 2015 providing for stringent punishment for illegal mining.
Source: Air India News
Courtesy: Air India News