1. Which king of ancient India is referred to by modern writers as a monk in king's garb?
2. Which is the most described river in Rigveda?
3. In the battle of Plassy who was the Nawab of Bengal______
4. The First battle of Panipat was fought between_____.
Answer: Babur and Ibrahim Lodi
5. Mahabalipuram was established by the _______.
6. Ashokan inscriptions were deciphered in 1837 by _______.
7. The King of which dynasty build the Raj Rajeshwar Temple in Tanjore?
Answer: Chola Dynasty
8. When were the High Courts in Calcutta, Madras and Bombay______
9.The Rowlatt Act was passed during the Viceroyalty _____
10. Which Article of the constitution abolishes untouchability?.
Answer: Article 17