Dinamani Newspaper Published important question of TNPSC (Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission) Exam. In these questions prepared by Sathya IAS Academy, Chennai.
Dinamani News Paper - TNPSC Question and Answer
1. Who completed the construction of Qutb-Minar?
d. None of these
2.The Supreme court of India tenders advice to the president on a matter of law or fact.
a. On its own initiative
b. Only if the president seeks advice
c. Only if the matter relates to the Fundamental Rights of citizens.
d. Only if the issue poses a threat to the unnity and integrity of the country
3. Who among th following are travellers to the Vijayanagara Kingdom?
a. Nicolo de Conti
b. Marco Polo
c. Both a and b
d. None of these
4. Arrange the following in chron ological order
a. Formation of Muslim legue,Surat Split, Partition of Bengal, Swadeshi Movement.
b. Swadeshi Movement, Surat Split, Formation of Muslim legue, Partition of Bengal.
c. Partition of Bengal, Surat Split, Formation of Muslim legue,Swadeshi Movement
d. Partition of Bengal, Swadeshi Movement, Formation of Muslim legue,Surat Split.
5. When was the Tricolour flag unfurled on the Ravi River Bank?
a. December 31
b. December 1
c. January 31
d. January 26
6. Who was called the 'Greatest of Peshwas'?
a. Balaji Vishwanath
b. Baji Rao
c. Balaji Baji Rao
d. Shaji Bonsle
7. Choose the incorrect statement about the Government of India Act, 1935
1. Introuduction Provincial Autonomy
2. Intrduced dyarchy inthe provinces
a. 1 only
b. 2 only
c. both 1 and 2
d. None of the above
8. Choose the correct statement
a. Development Day was observed by the congress to show their condemnaton for dragging India into the Second World War.
b. Karachi session of Muslim League in 1945 adopted the slogan 'Divide' and 'Quit'
c. Quit India Movement was a leaderless movement.
d. All the above.
9. Choose the correct statement
1. Fertilisers are inorganic substances
2. Fertilisers give long term benefits
3. Manures are easily soluble in water
4. Manures contain all nutrients in small quantity.
a. 1,2 only
b. 2,3 only
c. 1,4 only
d. 3,4 only
10. Match the following
List I List II
A. Treaty of Bassein - 1. 1792
B. Treaty of Sritangapatnam - 2. 1782
C. Treaty of Salbai - 3. 1784
D. Treaty of Mangalore - 4. 1802
A B C D
a. 1 4 2 3
b. 4 1 3 2
c. 4 1 2 3
d. 1 4 3 2
11. Which of the following is not an invertebrate?
நன்றி: தினமணி நாளிதழ்