1. India on April 25, 2016 started a joint training exercise named Nomadic Elephant 2016 with which country?
(A) United States
2. Who recently bagged the prestigious GD Birla award for scientific research for 2015?
(A) Ram Narain Agarwal
(B) Satya Atluri
(C) Sanjay Mittal
(D) Kailash Satyarthi
3. Who was recently awarded the 2016 Pen Pinter Prize?
(A) Raif Badawi
(B) Margaret Atwood
(C) Jhumpa Lahiri
(D) Atul Sharma
4. Which of the following teams won the 2016 Copa America football tournament?
(C) Costa Rica
5. What was the nick name of the fighter aircraft Sea Harriers, which was decommissioned by Indian Navy on May 11, 2016?
(A) Neel Kiran
(B) White Tigers
(D) Su 30 MKI
6. A group of scientist in June, 2016 developed world’s first 1000 processor computer chip. The chip name is–
(B) Mega chip (C) Core chip (D) None of these (Ans : A)
7. Which three countries participated in the Malabar Exercise 2016?
(A) India, Italy and Japan
(B) India, United States and Japan
(C) China, Sri Lanka and United States
(D) United States, China and India
8. Which central Asian city hosted the 2016 Shanghai Cooperation Organisation Summit?
9. Which multinational agency/agencies released the World Investment Report 2016?
10. Who assumed charge as first ever Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of the Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) in Mumbai on June 1, 2016?
(A) Anurag Thakur
B) Rahul Johri
(C) Anil Kumble
(D) Anurag Basu
11. Who won the 2016 European Grand Prix Formula-1 Championship?
(A) Nico Rosberg
(B) Sebastian Vettal
(C) Lewis Hamelton
(D) Sergio Perer
12. Which organization released the India Development Update 2016, financing double digit growth?
(A) World Bank
(B) United Nations
(C) International Monetary Fund
(D) Asian Development Bank
13. Identify the department that released the provisional estimates of national GDP for 2015-16 on May 31, 2016.
(A) Central Statistical Office
(B) Ministry of Finance
(C) Data Processing Division
(D) National Sample Survey Office
14. Name the country that on June 23, 2016 signed a ceasefire deal with rebels ending five decade conflict____
15. Which country is hosted the month long UFFA Euro 2016 Football Championship?
(D) United Kingdom