1. Which of the following rivers is the most polluted?
2. "Aklavya Award" is associated with which of the following games?
3. "Eden Garden" is located in which of the following cities?
4. Which of the following taxes is levied by the local body?
a. conveyance Tax
b. Entertainment Tax
c. House Tax
d. All of the above
5. Oceanic Distance is measured in ______
a. Nautical Miles
6. Which of the following countries is called " sugar bowl of the World"?
7. Hydrometer measures the following _______?
d. West Australia
8. Name of the Malthus is associated with ______
a. Principle of Labour
b. Principle of Profit
c. Principle of demand and supply
21. The largest desert of the world is ______
d. None of the above
25. Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre is located at ________