1. Prime Minister Narendra Modi on 22 October 2015 laid the foundation stone of Amaravati, the new capital of Andhra Pradesh. The proposed city is located on which river?
2. Which country has the largest cases of Tuberculosis (TB) in the world as revealed by the Global Tuberculosis Report 2015?
3. Who is the author of the book titled Smita Patil: A Brief Incandescence, which was released on 18 October 2015?
(A) Mrinal Pande
(B) Maithili Rao
(C) Kiran Rao
(D) Kiran Desai
4. What is the name of indigenously built largest warship that was commissioned in Mumbai on 30 September 2015.
(A) INS Sahayadri
(B) INS Kochi
(C) INS Matang
(D) INS Malabaar
5. What is the theme of the World Heart Day that was observed on 29 September 2015?
(A) Creating Heart-Healthy Environments
(B) Healthy Heart, Healthy Lives
(C) Put your heart into it!
(D) Heart Choices NOT Hard Choices
6. Which of the following countries will host FIFA U-17 World Cup?
7. Alphabet is a parent company of–
(A) Nest Labs
(C) Calico Labs
(D) All the Above
8. The CORPAT is a bilateral maritime exercise between which countries?
(A) India and Thailand
(B) India Maldives
(C) Indian and Indonesia
(D) Pakistan and China
9. Which country on 22 October 2015 declared that it will permanently station a military unit in the Arctic by 2018?
10. Which state has recently declared to give 33 percent reservation for women in the government jobs?
(B) Madhya Pradesh
(C) Tamil Nadu