61. Identify the odd word from the list given below:
62. The correct plural form of the word 1ouse' is _______
63. They have to revise the syllabus periodically. Which of the following is the right plural form of the word underlined.
64. Identify the compound sentence from the following options :
(A) They rested when evening came
(B) Where ignorance is bliss, it is folly to be wise
(C) Govern your passions or they will govern you
(D) He must work hard to win the first prize
65. Identify the sentence which is in the comparative degree
(A) If Make less noise
(B) The soldiers ran to defend the outer wall
(C) Some poets are as great as Keats
(D) In India, no other exercise is as healthy as walking
66. Match the words under Column A with their antonyms under Column B and choose the correct code from the options given :
Column A Column B
(a) squashed 1. encouraged
(b) deterred 2. pleasure
(c) agony 3. inhabited
(d) abandoned 4. roused
(a) (b) (c) (d)
(A) 4 1 2 3
(B) 1 2 3 4
(C) 3 4 2 1
(D) 3 2 1 4
67. In "O Captain My Captain! My Captain our fearful trip is done, I The ship has weather'd every rack, the prize we sought is won", Captain and ship are examples of
68. The word 'aching joy' is an example of
69. "O listen! for the vale profound
Is over flowing with the sound".
Here the poet stops to listen to the song because
(A) the song is deep
(B) the song is arresting
(C) the song is domineering
(D) the song is ordinary
70. In which of the following poems, does the following line occur?
"We can't all be Captains, we've got to be crew,
There's something for all of us here".
(A) 0 Captain! My Captain!
(B) The Solitary Reaper
(C) Mercy and Justice
(D) Be the best