1. Arrange in chronological order:
I. Dr.A.P.J.Abdul Kalam
II.Dr.Shankar Dayal Sharma
Answer: IV, II, III and I
2. Among the following which is not related to Industrial Development and Finance?
3. Which of the following oil Companies is not public sector company?
a. Chennai Petroleum Company
b. Mangalore Refineries & Petrochemicals
c. Hindustan Oil Company
d. Reliance Petroleum Ltd.
4. Which of the following funds is /are operated direclty from Prime Minister's Office
I. The Prime Minister's National Relief Fund (PMNRF)
II. National Defence Fund (NDF)
A. I only
B. II Only
C. Both I & II
D. Neither I nor II
5. Homoglobin is the pigment useful to tranport gases. They are present in Red Blood cells. Identify the animal which has blood without pigments.
6. Match List I with List II correctly
List I List II
a. Mahanadi 1. Nasik Hills
b. Periyar 2. Mahabaleswar Hills
c. Godawari 3. Amarkantak
d. Krishna 4. Cardamon Hils
Answer: a-3, b-4, c-1, d-2
7. Match List I with List II correctly
List I List II
a. Cholera 1. Fungi
b. African Sleeping Sickness 2. Mahabaleswar Hills
c. Phlegm 3. Bacteria
d. Dundruff 4. Protozoa
Answer: a-3, b-4, c-2, d-1
8. In Tamil Nadu Most windforms are with district of
a. Kanyakumari, Coimbatore, Tiruppur
b. Tuticorin, Kanyakumari, Tirunelveli
c. Neyveli, Kanchipuram, Chennai
d. Coimbatore, Erode, Dharmapuri
9. The name of the organisations which are associated in the Chandrayan 1 mission are given below. Identify the wrong one:
10. Consider the following Statements.
Assertion (A): Planet Saturn when put in water in would float.
Reason (B): The planet Saturn has a Specific gravity less than one
Now select your answer according to the coding scheme given below:
a. Both (A) and (R) are true and (R) is the correct explanation of (A)
b. Both (A) and (R) are true and (R) is not the correct explanation of (A)
c. (A) is true. but (R) is false.
d. (A) is false. but (R) is true.