1. Which Indian island has been named after former president of India APJ Abdul Kalam in September 2015?
(B) Srihari Kota
(D) Barren Island
2. The Union Cabinet of India on 21 October 2015 approved a Mutual Legal Assistance Treaty in Criminal Matters with which country?
(B) Bangla Desh
3. Which of the following countries tops World’s Global Prosperity Index 2015?
4. The Indian tennis Player who has entered the ATP top 100 hundred rankings for the first time in his career–
(A) Somdev Burman
(B) Rohan Boppana
(C) Yuki Bhambhri
5. Which city is the venue for 13th World Spice Congress, which is to be held in February, 2016?
6. Which of the following state has launched Annapurna Bhandar Scheme?
(A) W. Bengal
(C) Tamil Nadu
(D) Madhya Pradesh
7. With which institution Indian Government has signed a loan agreement for developing rural roads in five states?
(A) World Bank
8. The Tunnel Technology Institute will be established in which state of India?
(B) Tamil Nadu
9. Which of the following has been declared/ celebrated as the National Handloom Day by the Government of India?
(A) August 8
(B) August 7
(C) August 17
(D) August 9
10. Who is the winner of the World Badminton Championships 2015 at Jakarta?
(A) P.V. Sandhu
(B) Saina Nehwal
(C) Carolina Marin
(D) Jwala Gutta