1. The woman who fought for Narmada Bachao Andolam
a. Indira Gandhi
b. Sonia Gandhi
c. Mamata Banerjee
d. Medha Patkar
2. How many liters are there in an US gallon?
3. Where is the headquarters of Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) located?
4. What is the name of Myanmar earlier?
5.Lady Ratan Tata Trophy belongs to which sport?
d. Table Tennis
6. Who is known as Man of Peace?
a. Lal Bahadur Shastri
b. Bal Gangadhar Tilak
c. Jawaharlal Nehru
d. Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel
7. Arranging th efollowing Gallantry Awards from highest to lowest preference order.A. Vir Chakra, B. Mahavir Chakra, C. Paramvir Chakra
8. An Example of Island continent is ____
9. Who is named as Nightingale of India
a. Lata Mangeshkar
b. Indira Gandhi
d. Sarojini Naidu.
10. Which one of the following is not a source of renewable energy?
a. Solar Energy
b. Wind Energy
c. Biofuel Energy
d. Natural Gas