1. Pencillin is prepared from
2. Haneybee culture is called
3. Which acide is used in storage battery?
a. Sulphuric Acid
b. Hydrochloric Acid
c. Nitric Acid
d. Acetic Acid
4. Wahing machine is working on ____ law.
a. Reverse osmosis
d. Centripetal Force
5. Which disease is caused by the dificiency of Vitamin B1?
6. The duration of which one of the folowing crops in longest?
a. Sugar Cane
7. In 2007 _____ is elected as the first woman President of India?
a, Najma Heptulla
b. Pratibha Patil
c. Prathibha Bharathi
d. Sonia Gandhi
8. The author of Ramacharitamanas is____
c. Bhoja Raju
9. The Second biggest continent in the world, in area is____
10. Which continent is desertless continent in the world?