1. Which part of the body is affected by Meningitis disease?
2. What is the name of the gland that controls blood pressure?
a. Adrenal gland
b. Thyroid gland
c. Endocrine gland
3. Which one of the following is called " Panchama Veda"
a. Bhagavath Geta
4. Which is our nathional aquatic animal?
5. Internationally, Forest Day is celebrated on
a. 27, March
b. 21, April
c. 22, May
d. 21, March
6. Which of the following is not a good electric conductor?
7. Which Mineral exists in Haemoglobin of blood?
8. Which material is in liquid state at room temperature?
9. Which hormone is secreted by the Pancreas?
10. The Instrument used for measuring relative humidity in the atmosphere is called