21. In which Indian state was Kalpana Chawla born?
(A) Madhya Pradesh
22. Fill in the blank with the correct option : Antony says that Caesar was vanquish not by weapons but by _____
(B) his ambition
(C) the inauspicious stares
(D) the prophecy
23. In Julius Caesar, Antony says, 'Friends, Romans, country men, lend me your ears'. What does this opening line signify?
(A) Do not listen to me
(B) It is a rhetoric to lure the audience
(C) It is an ice-breaker
(D) Speak back to me
24. "Here 'tis, most reverend Doctor, here it is".
In the above line what does Shylock refer to by it?
(B) the scales for weighing the flesh
(C) the bond
(D) the knife (to cut Antonio's flesh)
25. Read the following lines from :
The Merchant of Venice and answer
But mercy is above this sceptred sway,
It is enthroned in the heart of kings,
It is an attribute to god himself.
Here, it refers to
26. In Oscar Wilde's 'The Selfish Giant', the children entered the giant's garden
(A) by climbing over the wall
(B) by opening the gate
(C) through a small hole in the compound wall
(D) by jumping over the gate
27. Dr. Karl Paulnack assures that failure of peace for humankind lies in the hands of
(D) religious leaders
28. Figure out the word that is not closely associated with music
29. Which among the options best explains the role of a DJ?
(A) someone who introduces speakers in an event
(B) someone who arranges discs in a shop
(C) someone who plays CDs and records in a club or restaurant
(D) someone who acts as an anchor in a ceremony
30. 'Though hit for six,
In came their slogger'
Which game is referred to here?
Choose the right option from the following?
(C) Foot ball