1. After fertilization the zygote develops into a hollow blastula by ________. a. Fission
b. Cell division
Answer: Cell division
2. Who formulated that evolution took place due to natural
a. Charles Darwin
b. Dr. Ian Wilmut
c. Gregor Johann Mendel
Answer: Charles Darwin
3. The Contrasting pair of alleles makes up an ________.
4. The modification of the genetic information of information of living organisms by manipulation of DNA is ________.
a. Genetic engineering
b. Bio technology
Answer: Genetic engineering
5. Diabetes is treated with ________ injection.
6. The genotype of a character is influenced by _______.
7. ________ is the source of raw material for evolution.
8. The term vaccine was coined by ________.
a. Edward Thomas
c. Edward Jenner
Answer: Edward Jenner
9. ________ are substances that confer immunity against specific disease.
10. ________ do not furnish energy but are very essential for energy transformation and regulation of metabolism.
c. Stem cells
11. ________ are called the first human like being.
a. Homo habilis
b. Homo erectus
c. Homo sapiens
Answer: Homo habilis