TNPSC important Questions and Answers. In these quesstions collected from Original questions of Various TNPSC / TRB / TNSET Exam. So It is very useful for TNPSC aspirants.
1. Who was the President of the Indian National Congress at the time of independence?
a. Jawaharlal Nehru
b. Rajendra Prasad
d. J.B. Kripalani
Answer: J.B. Kripalani
2. The Prime Minister of England when India got freedom was ___
c. Jemant Atlee
Answer: Jemant Atlee
3. Who inaugurated the ancient Nalanda University after 800 years?
a. Abdul Kalam
b. Narendra Modi
c. Sushma Swaraj
d. Arun Jaitley
Answer: Sushma Swaraj
4. Hina Matsuri relates to ____
5. The film which won the Oscar award for the best picture in 2015 is ______
a. Birdman or The Unexpected Virtue of ignorance
b. American Sniper
d. The Theory of Everything
Answer: Birdman or The Unexpected Virtue of ignorance
6. The two teams suspended from IPL in July 2015 are _____
a. Chennai Super kings and Delhi Dare Devils
b. Chennai Super kings and Rajasthan Royals
c. Rajasthan Royals and Deccan Chargers
d. Delhi Dare Devils and Deccan Chargers
Answer: Chennai Super kings and Rajasthan Royals
7. Which country organized the South Asian Annual Disaster Management Exercise (SAADMEx in 2015?
c. Sri lanka
8. After how many years, did Japan and US revise their defence deal in April 2015?
9. Seiko is related to Citizen as Tesla is related to____
10. Who won the, Macau open title three times consecutively in badminton'?
a. Saina Nehwal
b. Minatsu Mitani