1. Who acted as the Chairman of the Drafting Committee of the Constituent Assembly?
2. The Government of India Act, 1935 had
451 Clauses and 15 Schedules
3. The Government of India Act, 1919 was called as:
4. The Council Act of 1909, the legislative council members at the centre were
Officials 37 and Non officials 32
5. Who is acted as the Constitutional Adviser to the Constituent Assembly?
6. The Residuary Powers, under the Act of 1935, were placed under__
The Governor General of India
7. Which Act had Introduced the Dyarchical System in the Indian provinces?
The Government of India Act,1919
8. Which charter act the Governor General of Bengal became the Governor - General of India?
The Charter Act of 1833
9. The Idea a Constituent Assembly to frame a Constitution for India was First mooted by?
M.N.Roy in 1927
10. Which Company was known as the John Company, trading with India?
English East India Company.