1. Physics: The Nobel Prize in Physics 2015 was awarded jointly to Takaaki Kajita and Arthur B. McDonald "for the discovery of neutrino oscillations, which shows that neutrinos have mass". (Notes: 201 Nobel Prizes in Physics have been awarded between 1901-2015.)
2. Chemistry: The Nobel Prize in Chemistry 2015 was awarded jointly to Tomas Lindahl, Paul Modrich and Aziz Sancar "for mechanistic studies of DNA repair. (Notes: 107 Nobel Prizes in Chemistry have been awarded between 1901 and 2015).
3. Physiology or Medicine: The Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine 2015 was awarded with one half jointly to William C. Campbell and Satoshi Ōmura for their discoveries concerning a novel therapy against infections caused by roundworm parasites and the other half to Youyou Tu for her discoveries concerning a novel therapy against Malaria. (Notes: 106 Nobel Prizes in Physiology or Medicine have been awarded between 1901 and 2015)
4. Literature: The Nobel Prize in Literature for 2015 is awarded to the Belarusian author Svetlana Alexievich "for her polyphonic writings, a monument to suffering and courage in our time" (Notes: 108 Nobel Prizes in Literature have been awarded 1901-2015.)
5. Peace: The Nobel Peace Prize 2015 was awarded to the Tunisian National Dialogue Quartet for its decisive contribution to the building of a pluralistic democracy in Tunisia in the wake of the Jasmine Revolution of 2011. (Notes: 96 Nobel Peace Prizes have been awarded 1901-2015).
6. Economic Sciences: The Sveriges Riksbank Prize in Economic Sciences in Memory of Alfred Nobel 2015 was awarded to Angus Deaton "for his analysis of consumption, poverty, and welfare". (Notes: 47 Prizes in Economic Sciences have been awarded since 1969).