1.‘Lucknow Pact’ was concluded between?
(A) Congress and the British Government
(B) Muslim League and the British Government
(C) Congress and the Muslim League
(D) Congress, the Muslim League and the British Government
2. The writer of the ‘Brihatkatha’ was?
3. Who was not alive at the time of Shivaji’s Coronation?
(A) Ganga Bhatt
(D) Dadaji Konddeva
4. The battle of Wandiwash was fought between?
(A) English and the French
(B) English and the Marathas
(C) English and the Nawab of Carnatic
(D) English and Hyderali
5. Which one of the following rebellions is associated with Sidhu and Kanhu?
(A) Munda Rebellion
(B) Kole Rebellion
(C) Santhal Rebellion
(D) Bhil Rebellion
6. The moderates and extremists were united in the Congress Session of—
7. The historian Kalhan was?
(D) None of these
8. Who of the following was not a patron of Jainism?
(D) Chandragupta Maurya
9. At the battle of Biddera the English crushed the power of?
10. Chandragupta-II married his daughter Prabhavati to?