Part - III - Fundamental Rights (12-35)
Article 12 and 13 Deals with General
13. Laws of inconsistent with or in derogation of the fundamental rights.
Article 14 to 18 Deals with Right to Equality
14. Equality before law.
15. Prohibition of discrimination on grounds of religion,race,caste,sex or place of birth.
16. Equality of opportunity in matters of public employment.
17. Abolition of Untouchability
18. Abolition of titles.
Article 19 to 22 Deals with Right to Freedom
19. Protection of certain rights regarding freedom of speech, etc.
20. protection in respect of conviction for offences.
21. Protection of life and personal liberty.
22. Protection against arrest and detention in certain cases.
Article 23 to 24 Deals with Right against Exploitation
23. Prohibition of traffic in human beings and forced labour.
24. Prohibition of employment of children in factories, etc.
Article 25 to 28 Deals with Right to Freedom of Religion
25. Freedom of conscience and free profession, practice and propagation of religion.
26. Freedom to manage religious affairs.
27. Freedom as to payment of taxes for promotion of any particular religion.
28. Freedom as to attendance at religious instruction or religious worship in certain education institutions.
Article 29 to 31 Deals with Cultural and Educational Rights
29. Protection of interests of minorities.
30. Right of minorities to establish and administer educational institutions.
31. [Repealed- Compulsory acquisition of property]
Article 31A to 31D Deals with Saving of Certain Laws
31A. Savings of laws providing for acquisition of estates,etc.
31B. Validation of certain Acts and Regulations
31C. Saving of laws giving effect to certain directive principles
31D. [Repealed.Saving of laws in respect of anti-national activities.]
Article 32 to 35 Deals with Right to Constitutional Remedies
32. Remedies for enforcement of rights conferred by this Part.
32A. [Repealed.Constitutional validity of State laws not to be considered in proceedings under article 32]
33. Power of Parliament to modify the rights conferred by this Part in their application to Forces, etc.
34. Restriction on rights conferred by this Part while martial law is in force in any area.
35. Legislation to give effect to the provisions of this Part.