3) Badrinath is located in____'?
(a) Kumaun Himalaya
(b) Central Himalaya
4) Who among the following pre-pared a scientific classification of forests?
(a) H. G. Champion
(b) K. V. Sundaram
(c) B. L. Sukhwal
(d) L. D. Stamp
5) The eastern most place of India is located in the State of?
(c) Arunachal Prades
6) 'Kevti' Waterfall is located in which of the following districts?
7) Largest bauxite producing State in India (2014) is______?
(d) Tamil Nadu
8) The 'Wage good strategy' of development was formulated by?
(a) Amartya Sen
(b) C. Vakil
(c) P. C. Mahalanobis
(d) J. Bhagwati
9) Who among the following represented India in the International Yoga Day Celebrations held in New York on 21st June, 2015 ?
(a) Uma Bharati
(b) Sumitra Mahajan
(c) Sushma Swaraj
(d) Vasundhara Raje
10) Consider the statements:- Assertion (A) : The State Election Commission is appointed by the State Government.
Reason (R) : It has the responsibility of holding elections to the Panchayati Raj institutions. Select the correct answer using the codes given below.
(a) Both (A) and (R) are true and (R) is the correct explanation of (A)
(b) Both (A) and (R) are true, but (R) is not the correct explanation of (A)
(c) (A) is true, but (R) is false
(d) (A) is false, but (R) is true