1. Which is the highest literacy award of the world?
a. Novel Prize
b. Booker Prize
c. Pulitzer Prize
d. Magsaysay Award
2. Diabetus insipidus is caused by less producton of ____
3. The neutrons was discoverd by ______
4. Which is not a function of the central bank of a country?
a. Lender of the last resort
b. Controller of credit
c. Custodian of nation's foreign exchange reserves
d. Supervisor of nation's fiscal policy
5. The normal temperature of human body of Kelvin scale is ______
6. What is the name of India mentioned in the Constitution of India?
7. What is the elective strength of the Lok Sabha?
8. Which of the following is a direct tax?
a. Sales tax
b. Income tax
c. Excise tax
d. all of the above
9. Which is the India's largest and the oldest museum?
a. Indian Museum, Kolkata
b. National Museum, New Delhi
c. Allahabad Museum
d. Salar Jung Museum, Hyderabad
10. Which one is the oldest Paramilitary force in India?
b. Assam Rifles
c. Indo-Tibetan Border Police
d. Coast Guard