TNPSC Master publishes relevant fact based Current Affairs almost daily basis. In this current affairs helps you and useful for General Awareness part of TNPSC, UPSC, SSC IBPS Banking and other State Public Service Commission examination. TNPSC Master is a compilation of recent current events. In This section is updated almost daily events, Innovation, Achievement, Awards and New Appointments etc.
Latest Current Affairs Contains in following titles:
- Russia denies holding joint military exercises with Pakistan in Gilgit Baltistan in Pakistan Occupied Kashmir
- Security experts of SAARC countries agree to cooperate in tackling suicide terrorism, drugs trafficking and cyber security
- Indian Air Force successfully test fires long range air-to-air MICA missile
- Centre soon to launch Mission Parivar Vikas in seven states for improved family planning services
- Army and Air Force Chiefs along with Vice Chief of Naval Staff call on PM Modi at his residence today
- PM approves constitution of two committees for commemoration of birth centenary of Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay
- India and Russia kick off eighth edition of their joint military exercise in Russian city of Vladivostok with a focus on counter-terror operations
- GST threshold fixed at Rs 20 lakh, rate to be decided in October
- Chinese city Yangzhou to host India business, culture fest
- India 3rd in ICC ODI standings, Kohli 2nd in batting chart
- India bag five medals on day four of Junior Shooting World Cup
- Russia has rubbished media reports that its troops will be holding joint military exercises with Pakistani forces in Gilgit Baltistan. The area is a part of Pakistan-occupied Kashmir. Russia clarified the anti-terror drills will take place in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa region. The denial came as Russian troops arrived in Islamabad Friday for the first-ever joint exercises with Pakistani forces. The exercise begins from today under the name 'Friendship-2016' and reflects growing military ties between the two countries.
- Top security experts of SAARC countries have agreed to cooperate each other in tackling suicide terrorism, counter radicalisation, drugs trafficking and cyber security.The agreement came at the second meeting of the High Level Group of Eminent Experts to strengthen the SAARC Anti-Terrorism Mechanism which concluded in New Delhi Friday. The two-day meeting was chaired by Director, Intelligence Bureau, Dineshwar Sharma in which all SAARC member-countries participated.
- Indian Air Force has successfully fired recently acquired long range air-to-air MICA missile on a manoeuvring target from Mirage-2000 Upgrade combat aircraft. A Defence Ministry release said in New Delhi yesterday that the missile achieved a direct hit on a target which was much smaller than an actual aircraft and flying at a low altitude.
- The Centre will soon launch Mission Parivar Vikas in 145 High Focus districts in seven states for improved family planning services. Its main objective is to accelerate access to high quality family planning choices based on information, reliable services and supplies within a rights-based framework. Health Ministry in a statement said, these districts having the highest total fertility rates are in the states of Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Jharkhand and Assam.
- Army Chief General Dalbir Singh, Air Force Chief Marshal Arup Raha and Vice Chief of Naval Staff Vice Admiral Karambir Singh today called on Prime Minister Narendra Modi at his residence. During the meeting, discussions were held on prevailing security situation and India's response to Uri Attacks.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi has approved the constitution of two committees for the commemoration of the birth centenary of Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay. Mr. Modi will head the 149 member National Committee while Home Minister Rajnath Singh will chair the 23 member Executive Committee. Former Prime Ministers Atal Bihari Vajpayee and H.D. Deve Gowda, Union Ministers Rajnath Singh, Sushma Swaraj, Arun Jaitley and Manohar Parrikar, former Deputy Prime Minister L.K. Advani and BJP President Amit Shah are the members of National Committee.
- India and Russia have kicked off the eighth edition of their joint military exercise in the Russian city of Vladivostok with a focus on counter-terror operations. The main focus of this edition of 'Indra-2016' exercise, which started Friday, is on Counter-Terrorism Operations in semi mountainous and jungle terrain under United Nations Mandate. the 'Indra' series of bilateral exercises is one of the major bilateral defence cooperation initiatives between India and Russia since 2003.
- The Goods and Services Tax, GST Council has fixed the annual turnover limit for exemption at Rs 20 lakh and resolved that all cesses will be subsumed in the GST. Briefing media after the meeting, Finance Minister Arun Jaitley said, the limit would be 10 lakh rupees in the north-eastern states.
- China's Yangzhou city is set to host India Week celebrations from tomorrow with a business and investment meeting to be attended by CEOs of top Indian firms. The city in coastal Jiangsu province has been an important business partner for India in the Eastern China Region.
- India were placed third in the latest ICC ODI rankings released in Dubai today. With 110 points, they were behind Australia and New Zealand. While the Aussies have 124 points, New Zealand earned 113 points. In the batting list, India's mainstay Virat Kohli holds the second position with 813 points in his kitty. He is behind South African talisman AB de Villiers, and a place ahead of another experienced Protea, Hashim Amla. Besides Kohli, Rohit Sharma, who is placed 7th, and Shikhar Dhawan, who is 8th, are the other Indians in the batting list dominated by the South Africans and the Asian giants.
- India added five more medals, including three gold, on day four of the ISSF Junior World Cup in Gabala, Azerbaijan. With this, India's medals tally in the junior shooting world cup swells to 23. India has won a total of nine gold in the competition to be ranked second in the medals tally behind Russia. India won two team gold medals in the men’s and women’s 25 meter pistol events respectively. The third gold of the day came in the individual men’s 25 meter pistol competition. The day's only silver came in the men's 25m pistol. India’s bronze of the day was won by the women’s trap team.
Source: Air News