FDI inflow dueto foreign trips - Sushma Swaraj
- Reacting to criticism on Foreing visits, Sushma Swaraj said Foreign Direct Investment in the year 2015-16 increased 43 per cent to $55 billion due to the visits.
- China is not opposed to India's entry into the Elite NSG (Nuclear Suppliers Group) and is only talking about criteria and procedures, External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj Said on Sunday (19.06.2016)
Property single largest bone contention in Country
- Prperty is the single largest cause of legal feuds in India, if a recent survey is to be believed. Of the over 3.02 crore cases pending in Indian courts land and property disputes top the list with 66.2 per cent cases , followed by just 10 per cent cases pertaining to family matters relating to civil disputs.
- The maximum number of property cases are initiated by Indian Middle-Income class famlies, earning Rs.5-10 lakh annually.
South Pole Co2 at New High after 4 Million Years
- The Earth passed another unfortunate milestone when carbon dioxide levels surpassed 400 parts per million at the south pole for the first time in four million years according to US Scientists.
Single Lines Current Affairs
- Foreign Secretary - S.Jaishankar
- NITI Aayog CEO - Amitabh Kant
- SBI Chairman - Arundhati Bhattacharya
- Chief Economic Advisor - Arvind Subramanian
- Ayothya Revisited - Author - Kishore Kunal
Courtesy: The New Indian Express